Hi johannes, I think I can't catch what you said, my projects are separated of
course, but the problem, from what I see, is that the PHP debugger needs a
browser (because it adds a lot of query strings for sessions and php debugging).
In AIR we don't have any browser, I have my PHP project, I have breakpoints in
the PHP project of course too, even more, I have my AIR project linked with my
PHP project in FB 4.5 for PHP.
But the PHP debug doesn't work with AIR

Did you tested it?
I mean, are you debugging PHP in AIR applications?