On 17/08/2011 09:23, Brendan Meutzner wrote:

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone had insight into the possibility of purchasing previous versions of Adobe product licenses. I know this is a bit off topic, but Adobe sales (phone line) is telling me they have no way to do it, and I just can't believe that. I'm hoping someone within the forum has possibility come up against this before and might have some advice. We've got a product based on Flex using ColdFusion 8 with the LCDS ES license included and moving to CF9 and the associated $30k license just isn't feasible. I know that BlazeDS is an option, but the work involved in refactoring the code to use BlazeDS looks daunting. We're already using CF on the backend, and we just want to keep purchasing CF 8 licences for this.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice,

Sounds like you have many licences involved. If so you might want to get hold of an Adobe rep that deals with corporate clients. They are far more likely to have latitude to cut a deal.

Brendan