I can't seem to figure out how to get the BitmapData for a resource embedded in
an external stylesheet swf.  I'd really like to have a piece of artwork in the
swf that I can pull in via code and render into a UIComponent as a bitmap.
Does anyone know how to do this?  If I use the StyleManager to get a style
declaration and then pull the embedded asset of it and cast it to a Class, I
don't seem to be able to use that class to create a BitmapAsset like I'd
expect.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  (I'm still a sad camper stuck
on 3.6 btw).  Thanks.