I have hired someone to work on a Flex application.  It uses remoteObject to
connect to ColdFusion.  The gentleman I hired does not know how to set up a
local environment and it seems it ought to be easy to set up the remote server
to work.

I've tried everything I can think of (granted it is a short list).  Can anyone
help me figure out what to put in the following fields:

ColdFusion root folder:

Web root:

Root URL:

Some background information on remote server:  It is a vps running ColdFusion
9.  The server is located in the default location.  When I compile my app
locally and ftp it to the server, it works without change.  However, when the
person I hired goes to set up the project, it says the folder does not exist
(which is doesn't...as Flex is looking locally).

I would like to be able to set it up so he can compile and debug against the
remote application.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark