Hi Guys,

 I am facing issue with auto complete feature where I have replaced
textInput.setSelection with textInput.selectRange and
textInput.selectionBeginIndex with textInput.selectionAnchorPosition as per
flex upgrade standard but it started strange behavior for combobox in
application. At runtime when I type text leike "ABC" into combobox it always
move cursor in the leftmost position and type in reverse order like "CBA".

 Please provide some help if anyone experienced with the same issue or point me
any solution. It would be a great help.

 Regards
 --Sachin