Thanks, I'll give that a try.  The multiple effect events were playing
havoc with the boolean logic I've been trying to use to cascade
additional effects.

I'll let you know my results.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Philippe Maegerman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM