From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mykola Paliyenko
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:11 AM
To: flexcoders
Subject: [flexcoders] gateway-config.xml configuration file description in Flex 1.5

Hello flexcoders,

I was looking for docs about how to configure the subj.
I found nothing found in google about it, can anyone tell me some
usefull links about it,
I'm especially interested in file format and  <service-adapters> section
where it comes to adapter configuration,
Can I pass some value to the adapter from that xml file? how can I do
it? etc.

Sure I can decompile Flex server and knew about it but I think theere
might be some easier way :).

WBR, Mykola