I picked up the book by Steven Webster and Alistar
McLeod, "Developing Rich Clients With Macromedia FLEX".  I downloaded
the source
code, [http://www.iterationtwo.com/flexbook/source.html], off of
their site.

I try running the 'BlogReader.mxml' example from Chapter 2 and I
cannot get it to work.  When I click on just
about anything that tries to get external data I get:

Error

HTTPService Fault:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Your are not allowed to access the URL
##insert URL here## via this proxy.  The URL is not in the proxy's
whitelist.

It is very frustrating when the first sample in the book throws an
error like this. (all the other errors it throws I can deal with,
i.e. 'widthFlex is depreciated', yada yada yada...)

Can anybody help me out?

Marty M

PS - I am running the Macromedia Integrated Flex Server (w/ jrun4) on
an XP box.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM