Make the interface public.

package org.jivesoftware.xiff.data {
public interface IExtension
{
function getNS():String;
function getElementName():String;

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Indeed it worked but I'm having a weird behavior with interfaces.
>
> FB Alpha 1 says :
> "A file found in an actionscript-classpath must have an externally
visible definition. If a definition in the file is meant to be
externally visible, please put the definition in a package.     IExtension.as"

> This file is an interface
> interface org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.IExtension
> {
>       function getNS():String;
>       function getElementName():String;
> }
> And I have some classes implementing them, but when I try to put the
interface definition inside a package to correct the error that FB
throws, classes seem not be able to find them.

> Error:
> Interface IExtension not found
>
> Package trying to import the interface
> <!--------------------------------------->
> package org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.auth{
> import org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.IExtension;
> import org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.ISerializable;
>
> import org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.Extension;
> import org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.ExtensionClassRegistry;
> import org.jivesoftware.xiff.data.auth.SHA1;
>
> /**
>  * Implements <a
href="http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0078.html";>JEP-0078<a> for non
SASL authentication.
>  *
>  * @author Sean Treadway
>  * @since 2.0.0
>  * @param parent The extension's parent node
>  * @availability Flash Player 7
>  * @toc-path Extensions/Authentication
>  * @toc-sort 1/2
>  */
> public class AuthExtension extends Extension implements IExtension,
ISerializable
> {
> }
> }