Thanks Matt...
I have tried using this function to create an array of structures,
but only get an array of empty elements.  The array itself is the
correct length, but each element contains no data.  I can return an
array of arrays, but if I try to make it an array of structures, it
doesn't work, hence my frustration.  I'm wondering if there is
something amiss with my gateway or something else that is wrong.

Any clues?

Brad