Do you know what the limitations are for parameters sent via LocalConnection?

It would be nice if I could transmit bimaps or movieclips!

Scott

On 12/21/05, Theodore E Patrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Try the LocalConnection Class. Each SWF application can register as a
listener and allow function calls between separate player instances. I used
it extensively on an Instant Messaging application some years back and it
works great.

LocalConnection is a jewel!

Ted ;)

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM