I have gotten to the point where I have alot of my app going, and I
have run into the issue of populating text inputs based on returned
values from my cfc. After a user searches, they are taken to an edit
screen where they can view the files information. However, I am not
sure how to output the data in the text inputs. This is what I am
trying so far, and it does not seem to work. I know my cfc is
outputing data, because I have tried it with a standard cfm page and
it is outputing the data that I want.

Here is my flex code.

Test Text Input.
<mx:TextInput x="555" text="{srv.qdListDisplay.result.FLD_FILENUM}"
y="218" id="fld_fileNum"/>

AS:
function qdListDisplay(){
srv.qdListDisplay();}