Andy,

I think you misunderstand. There is no flash 9 announced or anywhere
on the publicly known horizon. 8.5 will be released to the public this
spring. There IS NO FLASH 9. Presumably there will be a flash 9 at
some point but speculating about it when there is an imminent release
of a version that will precede some far off potential flash 9 doesnt
make much sense.

Regarding 8.5 penetration, the point is that by the end of 2006,
because of the way the updaters work you could very well have a
majority of active users on 8.5 by the end of this year. That is of
course speculation, but the purpose of the new updating technology is
to achieve that kind of quick installed base updating. Whether it will
work as advertised is of course a different question, but that is the
intent.

Regards,
Hank