Thanks Benoit

Have you added the additional argument in Flex Builder2 to take into account
flex-enterprise-services.xml?

I have added the following value in the "Additional compiler arguments:"
--services=C:\JRun4\servers\cfusion\cfusion-ear\cfusion-war\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml

I am running ColdFusion in a multi-home configuration on the native Jrun.  So I
am not sure this is the correct value.  But I picked the
flex-enterprise-services.xml that was in the cfusion jrun server.  This is the
Cf/jrun instance associated with the default website configured in my IIS
manager.

Have you verified the port number in flex-enterprise-services.xml?
I have tried.  I looked in the flex-enterprise-services.xml file, but I do not
see a port number, I am not sure which element is supposed to have one and
whether I should be seing one or not.  I access my defalut website with
http://localhost without a portnumber.  I've tested the CF code with the
following url: http://localhost/CFIDE/samples/Phones/CF/test.cfm.

So what port number should I be checking in the flex-enterprise-services.xml?

Thanks

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

--- Begin Message ---
You might checked two things.
Have you verified the port number in flex-enterprise-services.xml?
Have you added the additional argument in Flex Builder2 to take into account
flex-enterprise-services.xml?

Benoit Hediard