Hello,

My insight is that would be a dream. I bet Adobe is thinking along the same lines though.

Looking at Flash5 to Flex2, you can imagine anything for the future. ;-)

Other than a no answer to your question, you could use a server side language locally to accomplish something close but, no dice on the OS to Flash Player just using the Flash Player 8.5.

Peace, Mike