I guess this is better than nothing, but it is very old style to be
hiding behind a suggestion page.  I was really hoping for a webapp such
as bugzilla or JIRA where i could see the state of my request or bug.
I would like to see a discussion.  What are other people asking for?
What are all the known problems?  What are the top N bugs or
enhancement requests?  Where is the transparency?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Abdul Qabiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>