Hello people,

Thanks for all the input on this topic. I am fine with the Flash
Player 8.5 issue as I will be controlling access to this first project
and can supply the users with the correct player.

The second project will not launch until the end of the year at best.

Now as far as the "High" cost of "FLEX". We are already a member of
the enterprise solutions and the development program with Adobe and We
have already made the choice to partner with Adobe on various other
software, So I do not think we should have a problem with FES.

Although I would like to see a bundle created with FES, Media Server2,
ColdFusion, and Breeze. LOL

Rich

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Andriy Panas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>   Besides required * HIGH* licensing cost of Flex 1.5 software, which is
> immediately "no-win" option for most of independent developers and small
> software companies, what do you think about penetration rate speed in
> the nearest future of Flash 8.5 player?
>
>   ARE you all OK with a fact that your Flex 2 based web application
> launched in the summer 2006 will require from almost 90%-95% of your
potentials visitors to upgrade to