From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Jo�o Fernandes
Sent: Tue 21-Mar-06 1:29 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Looks Like Flex 2.0 Beta 2 is Releasing soon

Well,

they seem to work now.

Jo�o Fernandes

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Richie Rich
Sent: Tue 21-Mar-06 12:22 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

Hello,

I went to D/L the Coldfusion/Flex Connection kit and I am recieving
Errors when I get to the page.

http://trials.macromedia.com/pub/esd/labs/flex2/cf_flexconnect_b2_03-20.exe

Everything has the _b2 added to it and it looks like they are updating
labs website as well "The FES2 has a new name "Flex Data Services 2.0".

Any body know when the D/L's will start working again.

Rich

What goes up, does come down.