From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Miranda
Sent: 23 March 2006 19:34
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Mac Flex developing

Just curious, how and if there are differences with developing Flex on a Mac (the only thing I can foresee is tools limited to Windows environments).

Jonathan Miranda

Flexible Master of the Web

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value." - Albert Einstein

HealthGrades: Guiding America to Better Healthcare™

NASDAQ: HGRD

w  (720) 963-3832

c  (707) 761-0868

The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended for use only by the indicated addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.