I'm interested, will use some spare cycles to take a look at this issue, should be easy :-)

On 3/25/06, Michael Schmalle < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah, pardon me...

Makes sense, if only Adobe mad the tabs modules...

Peace, Mike

On 3/24/06, engkee < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That is correct.
I'm using the TabNavigator in my UI and I would like the tabs to have
the "x" or similar decoration that I can click on to close.

-engkee

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Rodseth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> I think the poster wants to implement an interface like Eclipse's
> within Flex, and was not commenting on Flex Builder.
>
> - Richard

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

  •  Visit your group "flexcoders" on the web.

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  • --
    What goes up, does come down.