From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of seethinglong
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 11:14 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Large XML data binding to FLEX Chart

Hi all,
I am newbie trying to use FLEX to build chart apps but I experience
huge problem when the data source in URL from local hard drive is
around 6MB (request through mx:HTTPService).

Firefox 1.5, Windows XP with adobe FES had failed totally and the
memory/IO writes reached almost 1GB/50k before firefox crashed.

Later I try with pre-compiled flash with tomcat apache, the charts
work work sluggishly.

I would like to know is there any binding mechanism that can stream
the XML data over through HTTP?  Something like active stream format
for movie/sound.

Is FLEX chart support JXPATH/XSLT?  I would like to build a Flex chart
that allows user to enter XPATH/XSLT and produce the chart dynamically.

Thanks for your patience in the reading.  Meanwhile I am finding the
answer myself reading the help documents provided.