I haven't used OL, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned their
support for alternate runtimes (eg. one markup generating either AJAX
or Flash). I would imagine that might appeal to those for whom the
non-open-source nature of the Flash player is an issue, or those who
have other concerns about the player dependency.

Thoughts?

- Richard