Hi,

I have set up a wiki; a while ago.

http://www.flex2components.com/wiki/doku.php

It's very informal right now and the stucture well, is not complete I have many other things I am working on. I have a whole bunch of tutorials and examples that are on my local host. I just havn't got them up yet.

The wiki is for 'my' own benefit, if you read the scrappy intro(wiki) or my blog you know what I am into. I plan on selling things IE cmponents and such but, I also plan to give a lot of info away for free that I aquire at my own expense as a component developer/flex developer.

Basically, I invite anybody that has the 'passion' for Flex2 and helping people to make this wiki benefit the whole Flex community. I remember starting out with Flash/Flex and not wanting to pay for knowledge, I just couldn't. So now I am going to give back to the community that helped me.

Peace, Mike

Remember, we are still in beta and so is my site. There are A LOT of additions wating in the wings.