> Now i just have to figure out how to use a wiki :)

You know I had a real hard time grasping the idea of a wiki also...

Email me if you want a quick tutorial about how to use the dokuwiki.

Manish, ... I know ;-) If you havn't noticed, I'm too verbose :)

Peace, Mike

On 3/31/06, Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/1/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    > Blogging is best IMHO.
>
>  Blogging is not free form communal thought. I am aiming for free form. Wiki's are invaluable for this when implemented correctly.

Oh, no, I'm not against the wiki, Mike.  I was just throwing in
another suggestion.

Manish

What goes up, does come down.