From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Carlos Rovira
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 2:38 PM

To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] [OT] Developing/Compiling Java in Flexbuilder 2

Hi Matt,

Maybe could be a good idea to create another bundle with the JDT (standalone, plugin and standalone with Java).

In my experience is really anoying to try to code Java and not be able to do it with the standalone installation. So all people trying to do that must to uninstall FlexBuilder and download Eclipse and the Flexbuilder plugin, and then configure their enviroment and last (but not least) their current projects.

I think Flex RIAs is all about the mix of AS3/MXML/Java, so I can't understand a Flex IDE without the possibility to code the serverside part of the story. So for my JDT is necesary.

But, it's only my opinion :)

Best,

C.