Just tried it still the same error. There is something weird going on.
 The sample applications are using the same my-amf channel definition
and the sqladmin example works just fine. I even rewrote my code to
mimic the sqladmin code to see if it was Cairngorm, but I still get
the same error. Have you successfully gotten it to work?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> try to replace your context-root by its value (/flex) and see if it
works.

RemoteObject (java)

uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf";