Hello, Dave Lowe here.

Don't know if the following helps you or not but -

We saw a similar problem to the one you described and eventually
tracked it down to the fact that the Project was created in Flex
Builder wih the option "Compile application locally in Flex Builder"
... when we changed to "Compile application on the server..." then
everything started working.

(To do the above we created a new project since we couldn't find
an option to change the original project...)

Cheers, Dave.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "sof4real03" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm trying to develop a fairly simple example of accessing a
> server-side java object with RemoteObject Invocation. Here is my
> following code snippets.
>
> flex-remoting-service.xml:
>
>     <adapters>
>         <adapter-definition id="java-object"
> class="flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter"
> default="true"/>
>     </adapters>
>
>     <default-channels>
>         <channel ref="my-amf"/>
>     </default-channels>
>
>       <destination id="lsSecurity">
>         <properties>

<source>com.company.services.security.SecurityFacade</source>
>         </properties>
>     </destination>
>
> This destination is using the default channel "my-amf" defined in
the
> flex-enterprise-service.xml, the same that the sample apps use. Yet
> when I run the application I get the following error message:
>
> error Requested resource '/messagebroker/amf' (%2fmessagebroker%
2famf)
> not found
>
> I've checked the web.xml and the MessageBrokerServlet and servlet
> mapping are defined correctly.
>
> I'm running the application under the /flex context-root. The
sample
> sqladmin application that uses RemoteObject is running
under /samples