From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Chotin
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 2:35 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] FDS & Hibernate

I don’t know that I agree with your premise that open source is the only way
to understand a technology to adopt it, but agree that the documentation is
behind the implementations.  Hopefully when B3 comes out more documentation
will be available, and the changes that we made to the implementation should
allow you to use Hibernate with much less FDS configuration.

Matt