My guess would be that SDMDelegate's constructor can't access your
siteDataServices RemoteObject through mx.core.Application.application.
 Try "this.service = parentApplication.myServices.siteDataServices"
instead, or pass the service as a parameter to the constructor as you
do with the responder.

Doug