Title: Job Openings - Cynergy Systems

Hello Flexcoders,

We have a number of exciting Flex projects going on here at Cynergy and are looking for a few talented individuals to join our teams in Washington, DC, Houston, TX and Grand Rapids, MI.

Who are we looking for?  Energetic and talented programmers with at least 6 months of relevant experience developing applications with Flex 1.5/2.0 and at least 3 years of database application development using Java, C# or an equivalent object oriented programming language.  We understand that duration is not the only measure of skill and are willing to speak to anyone who thinks they have what it takes but may not have the amount of experience we're looking for. If that's you, we'd love to hear from you.

Interested in traveling?  Great. We have projects all over the US and Europe.  Not interested in traveling?  That's great too. Most of our projects are carried out within our offices with very little or no travel required.

Love programming?  This is definitely your place.  You'll be working with some of the best and brightest in the industry in an environment conducive to learning and personal/professional growth.

If you're interested in learning more about the positions and Cynergy in general, drop me a line directly or send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] including your resume and your thoughts/feelings on Flex development.  We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.