>From Help:
Navigator containers such as Accordion, TabNavigator, and ViewStack
implement the auto policy by creating all their children immediately,
but wait to create the deeper descendants of a child until it becomes
the selected child of the navigator container.

So if you want to create all your childrens at one time, just use
creationPolicy="all"