I'm not sure if there is native support for it but if you know how to
retrieve records from the db in pages sets then accessing them in flex isn't
that hard.

For example:

Create two arrays

One to hold the records currently being displayed in the datagrid

And one to hold the entire recordset that you can populate incrementally

Then just use slices of your dataset array as your dataprovider for you
grid.

Does that make sense?

--Kelly