Just wondering if anyone here has found a workaround to the issue that's described in this thread from the labs forums:

Essentially, if I create an app with two states, and place an Accordion or TabNavigator on the second state, when I try to activate a new tab or view one of the other panes in the Accordion, the Debug player will throw the following error:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at mx.managers::HistoryManager$/save()
at mx.containers::ViewStack/::hideEffectEndHandler()
at mx.containers::ViewStack/::commitSelectedIndex()
at mx.containers::ViewStack/mx.containers:ViewStack::commitProperties()
at mx.containers::TabNavigator/mx.containers:TabNavigator::commitProperties()
at mx.core::UIComponent/validateProperties()
at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::validateProperties()
at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()