From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Schmalle
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] FB2B Flex Builder extensions and plugins

Judah,

This is to early in the morning for you! Whats going on? ;-)

Search the archives, I asked the same question about plugins and somebody replied with an Eclipse book that is all about plugins. I really don't think it is 'easy' but, I know it can be done.

Adobe, you also say you have extension API's which I have seen but, are you releasing any docs or have any that could get us 'interested in extensions' a first step or direction?

Peace, Mike