Wait a minute... it's missing the "{context.root}" portion of the
URL... thats why there's two slashes...

Looking for the setting that should pick that up.

Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've got Flex Data Services installed in the default path, and Flex
> Builder Plugin set to "Compile Locally".
>
> The server path is set properly under "Flex Server" properties tab:
>
> Flex Root Folder - C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\default\flex
> Flex Server URL - http://localhost/flex/
>
> Note: I've changed the server.port parameter to run on port 80 instead
> of 8700. The debugger shows the endpoint url as
> "http://localhost//messagebroker/amf" which seems correct. (other than
> the extra forward slash after localhost)
>
> The "compiler" settings in the flex project point to the correct
> enterprise services xml file:
>
> -services

"C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\default\flex\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml"