Maybe the new LoaderContext (similar to classLoader in Java) can help you on this.

Best
X.

On 5/27/06, Darren Houle < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If that was the case then you'd have to worry about singletons and object
names every time you used a SWFLoader to load any other SWF.  Any SWF you
load might have coincidentally used a duplicate variable, class, or package
name.  I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that SWFs loaded into other SWFs by
default are "scoped" separately and self contained and you do not have to
worry about the singleton classes or var names.  If that wasn't the case
then it would be incredibly simple to communicate between the mast SWF and
the loaded SWF.  It would be an easy enough experiment... just create a page
that loaded the same Flex app twice on the page, right next to each other,
and see if they continue to work properly.  Then try it again with a simple
app that, say, displayed a label and then SWFloaded a copy of itself.  See
if that collides.

Darren

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM