Hi,

I have had this happen to. It's a bug with the FocusManager and I ope they fixed it for the final release!

I doubt there is anything you can do other than don't push the tab key. :)

Basically, the player is trying to access a child object that is not the child object of the calling DisplayObject. I forget what this had to do with when I got the erorror.

What are you tabbing between when it happens?

Peace, Mike