If I'm not mistaken, Tariq's making a point here...

On 6/16/06, Tariq Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Scott Langeberg wrote:
GMail, baby.

All posts archived + Google search = hooray

Scott

On 6/16/06, busitech <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Personally, I have tried to use Flexcoders group and have all but
given it up.

1. The Yahoo system has a horrible search facility, which is KEY to
asking questions (has this been asked already?) and getting answers
(has this information already been posted?). These two point are 99%
of the purpose of the group.

2. The ads are distracting, annoying, etc.

3. Threads are next to impossible to follow, because there is no way
to subscribe to a conversation through the web interface, and be
alerted when new posts arrive. (I don't want to use a news reader on
five different computers for one group.)

4. My own posts are even hard to find...

I use so many other forums which are like a walk in the park, that my
patience grows really thin when the extra functionality is simply
missing here.

Adobe's forum system would be an improvement - and it appears
extremely quiet compared to Flexcoders. Let's go use Adobe's site if
nothing else.

--

: : ) Scott