I've seen references to using the setValue() function of the custom
renderer to gain access to the header itself and putting the toolTip
code in there, but it doesn't look like setValue is called any
longer using Beta3. any ideas/suggestions?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "djbrown_rotonews"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm discovered that I need to implement my own headerRenderer as
part
> of each DataGridColumn, but how do I go about accessing what
column
> I'm currently looking at. I'm wanting to add a generic
headerRenderer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM