Thanks for that info. This sounds like a bug then.

Why would setting the minHeight/Width on a child of a container cause
the scrollbars for that container not to show properly?

The minHeight and minWidth is necessary to prevent the canvas (or
actually I have a whole component) from sizing too small. This setting
of the minHeight and minWidth should cause the scrollbars to show on
it's parent container right?

This definitely seems like a bug to me.

Thunder

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM