You're saying you don't agree with the statement that Flex should be reserved for applications? I would say that Flex should most definitely NOT be used for building a website. Just because it could, does not mean it should. IMO, those who decide to use Flex to do website designs rank right with those who did all that other crap in the early days of flash with bouncing balls and forced site intros and such. And you ALL know what I'm talking about.