Hi,

I have a standard popup using:

mx.managers.PopUpManager.createPopUp
(this,myTitlewindow,isModal,init);

where myTitlewindow is a custom TitleWindow component.

This all works fine and within the TitleWindow I have a number of
RemoteObjects which gather data from the server, all of this works
fine.

When I click the close button for the TitleWindow using
click="handleClick();"

function handleClick(event){
           doLater(this, "deletePopUp");
}
The popup deletes as expected, however the showBusy cursor appears
and suddenly everything starts to slow down and eventually it looks
like someone has stolen at least 512Mb Ram out my PC! I have checked
the RemoteObject calls and none of them are being called on deletion
of the popup.

Please help, this is really doing my head in!

Cheer,

Iain

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM