Ok,

I think I have narrowed the issue down to the components within the
TitleWindow. I have a TabNavigator within the popup and when there is
more than one tab this issue is seen. If I remove all but one tabs
from the tabnavigator the popup deletes without issue.

However, I can't work out why!

Is this something to do with the creationpolicy? Being that the
underlying tabs contents have not been drawn yet?

I tried clicking on all the tabs before I closed the tabnavigator to
ensure they were all initialized but this didn't cure the problem.

Regards,

Iain

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "digital_eyezed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM