Hi...

   I'm using php file instead html wrapper. So, I get the querystrings.. look:

AC_FL_RunContent(
"src", "legume",
"width", "100%",
"height", "100%",
"align", "middle",
"id", "legume",
"quality", "high",
"bgcolor", "#869ca7",
"name", "legume",
"flashvars",'myID=<?=$_GET['myID']?>&date=<?=$_GET['date']?>',
"allowScriptAccess","sameDomain",
"type", "application/x-shockwave-flash",
"pluginspage", http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer

So... I can use now:

http://www.xxxx.com.br/myapplication.php?myID=100&date="10/10/2006"

Gustavo