See this is the thing;

I'm not using the plugin, never used Eclipse for Java and haven't used Ant. Just swallowing to many things at once. I have Eclipse installed and used the plugin for beta2 but, since I mainly use FB2 for component development I didn't see a need for the full meal deal.

Am I wrong here? I asked this question awhile ago and remember someone saying that if you need certain things from Eclipse, use the plugin. I really am not an Application dev, so I didn't see the need.

As far as I see it now with the standalone, using different workpsaces limits all the different projects that I don't want to look at given my current component development set.

Peace, Mike