Hi Matt

I have problems with debugging since I have installed version beta
3. I had to install FireFox to debug, but for some reason, FireFox,
some time later, began to crash.
My problem is that when I try to debug, with FireFox or IE, the
browser crashes.

YES IT CRASHES !!!!! No message box or any other message.

And I realized that other persons have a similar problem. So I
followed all the steps in the article indicated by you:

- I have unistalled the flash player. I checked it out and the
  players, Active X and plug-in were really uninstalled;
- Downloaded the new flash player debug and installed the plug-in;
- To confirm if the player installed was the right one I followed
  the link "www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/" and realized that
  version installed is 9,0,16,0. Which is the standard version.

Is there any problem with the new debug version. When I install the
new debug version, what is installed in fact is the standard version.

Can you help me ????

Thanks