Tom Chiverton wrote:
> On Monday 03 July 2006 23:12, tonyx_788 wrote:
>
>> IS IT POSSIBLE TO USE THE OPENOFFICE DOCUMENT INSTEAD OF DOING THE
>> CHANGE TO XML BY TIPYING ALL OVER AGAIN
>>

> Yes. OpenOffice files are just ZIP archives containing XML.
>

>> SOME DOCS
>>

> Have you tried the OpenOffice site ?

I think you want server side program that (using xslt) generate
openoffice xml doc with swf data, compress them. OO docs are rather big
regards to visual information stored there.
Robert

--
Letnia wyprzedaz aparatow cyfrowych!
Aparat Panasonic 5mln pikseli 400zl taniej!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM