I'm working on the porting of an Oracle Forms application to Flex.
My customer wants the same keyboard functionalities of the old
application and i've some problems:
1) I've to implement my focus management using the TAB and SHIFT+TAB
keys. How can i disable the default behaviour?
2) I've to use F1, F2 , F... keys with custom actions but i want to
disable the internet explorer key handling because for example it
opens an help window on F1 key.
I've tried the stop propagation mechanism but it doesn't work.
How can I disable the default keyboard handling?

Thanks

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM