I setup an new Project in Flex 2 using Cairngorm 2 and now I'm trying to handle result/fault coming from a webservice. I created a subclass of ServiceLocator for the webservice. When I debug the call it works and I get data:

var call:AsyncToken = ServiceLocator.getInstance().getService("webservice").getData();

But now I dont know how I can handle this result/fault. In Flex 1.5 we have do it this way:

var call:Object= ServiceLocator.getInstance().getService("webservice").getData();
call.resultHandler = resultHandler(event);
call.faultHandler = faultHandler(event);

But now it dont work and I have no idea how to do it. I also looking on Adobe Labs but there ist still docs for Cairngorm 0.99. So, can any one help me to solve this problem?

Thanks, Artur