Hi,

I would like to thank everybody who has offered me help`-`

I can't figure out how to compile flex applications using eclipse (or any IDE) on the Mac, and have given up on it. It worked fine in beta 3, but the final release does not work for me!

I guess I will have to wait for flex builder to come to the mac, as I heard that is being worked on.

If anybody has a detailed solution and would like to help, please contact me at school:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks very much for all those who have helped`-`
John

Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___